- She is still talking all the time. Her favorite is nana and it's adorable.
- She loves waving
- Still sleeping the same as always. :)
- She's gotten a little pickier with her food and really likes feeding herself more than me doing it so we've moved to a lot more finger foods. She's also deciding what she will and won't eat now by making this awful faces and squinting her eyes when she doesn't want it. If she does she ever-so-pleasantly opens her mouth like a little bird to be fed and waits. I've started giving her some jarred baby food and she seems to do a little better with that sometimes and sometimes not.
- She's not crawling yet, but she is pulling up and does a little army crawl to get places if she really wants something. For the most part, she's content where ever you put her with or without toys - she always finds something entertaining - lately it's the rug. I've caught her pulling out pieces of our rug and eating it!
- She's in 12 month clothes mainly, but still wears some 9 month clothes.
- Stranger anxiety just started with her and she is really wanting Mommy. While I truly LOVE this, it can get a little exhausting to be the only one taking care of her. I also feel a little bad for other people b/c they love her and want to hold her too...especially Cody. I keep telling him that as soon as she realizes that he is WAY more fun than me, she will always go to him first!
That's pretty much it. She's doing awesome and getting big so fast! Before too long, this post will say 12 months at the top and Mommy will be in tears!