My sweet angel is 8 months old!! Here's what she's up to:
- She is a chatterbox! She never stops talking
- She has gotten a little shy when she is jabbering on and doesn't think you are listening and then discovers that you are. She'll get a little quieter and smile shyly at you. It's sweet.
- She still loves her dogs! They make her laugh just by being in the room, but if they come close to her, she is so excited
- She is sleeping from 8:30 - 7:30-8ish and takes 2 naps that are any where from 1.5-3 hours
- She eats anything and everything that you put in her mouth. She has her favorites - pumpkin, apples, bananas, but she will eat it all. Her very favorite thing is rice cereal or oatmeal and we just started yogurt and she seems to really like it.
- I'm still making all of her baby food. It's very easy to do and she likes it plus it saves us money!
- I had her at work with me the day she turned 8 months and she was 18 pounds even
- She wears 9 month or 6-12 month clothes, size 3 shoe and is in a size 3 diaper
- Still no teeth!!
- She has started to pull up, but mostly on me, not the furniture although I have seen her pull up in her crib
- She's not crawling, but she will get in the position to crawl and just sit there
- She finally doesn't mind her tummy! Finally!!
- Her reflux is so much better, but she still needs her medicine. I cut her down to 1/2 the dose about a month ago and she's still ok, but not ok if I forget a dose and still not ok if I drink milk. I really don't get it. I can have any other dairy and she can have yogurt, but I can't have milk. Seriously - HUGE difference. From no spitting up to 5-6 times in a day after one glass of milk and that lasts for about 2 days. I can't figure it out, but it's true. I am very ready to have my milk back, but whatever my baby needs I'll do. I can tell you - I will be very happy to have a bowl of cereal again!!
- She fusses now when you change her clothes, but calms right down and laughs for a silly song
- She is a very happy little girl!
Waking Mommy up! Who wouldn't love to wake up to this sweet smile!