- She gives the best kisses - they are more like open mouth slobers but they are so sweet
- She will suck on your nose and get drool all inside your nostrils. I know it sounds gross, but I laugh so hard every time she does it
- She is expressing her emotions a lot more lately - she gets frustrated with her toys if they aren't doing what she wants. She gets frustrated at her cup if she can't get it in her mouth. She cries if I leave her sight and then smiles really big at me as soon as she can see me again.
- She sleeps great at night - still 11-12 hours. Her naps have gotten shorter - usually 2 hours a piece or so and she doesn't act sleepy while she's awake any more.
- She is so active!!
- She is an amazing eater! Wow, I did not know her tummy could hold so much food. She now eats baby food 3 times a day (as of this week) and nurses 4 times. When she eats her baby food, it's usually 4-6 ounces and a few tablespoons of cereal or oatmeal. It's a lot for a little baby and for a baby who just started eating a month ago.
- She eats rice cereal, baby oatmeal, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, peas, banana, apples, pears, mango, avocado, and peaches. She has loved everything except the carrots and peaches and she loves both of those now too. It just took a few tries.
- She is in a size 9 month clothes, I think a size 2-3 shoe, but I don't put shoes on her very much, and size 2 diaper.
- No teeth still - she's just a late bloomer I guess!
- She rolled from her back to her tummy at 6 1/2 months and now does it often. Still not crazy about her tummy though.
- She sits very well on her own and really doesn't fall over now unintentionally.
- She talks constantly. She has said ga-, ma-, da-, ta-, ...well, a lot of them and she combines the different noises to make her own sweet language. I can't wait until she means me when she says mama. I still get excited now when she says it even though I know it doesn't mean anything. A girl can dream... :)
- She's a very happy little baby!!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Here's a little snapshot of Everleigh at 7 months: